Our “Limited Base and Structural Warranty” covers your new Riverside RV for the period of one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship supplied
by and attributable to Riverside’s manufacturing and assembly of your new RV when the RV is used solely for its intended purpose of recreational camping.
The “Limited Base and Structural Warranty” is non-transferrable and applicable to the original owner of the RV only.
Appliance and component manufacturer warranties, if any, are separate from Riverside RV Limited Warranties. All warranty service claims on components that
hold a separate warranty should be direct to said appliance or component manufacturer.
To obtain warranty service on your RV under the terms of this warranty please contact your selling dealer, or other Riverside RV dealership to schedule a
service appointment. We also have service appointments at our manufacturing facility in LaGrange IN.
Riverside RV reserves the right to implement part and design changes with no obligation to maintain spare parts or make corresponding changes in its products
Limited Base and Structural Warranty will not apply to:
● Routine maintenance including but not limited to, caulking, washing and waxing exterior, tightening screws, brake maintenance and adjustments,
latches, locks, fuses, light bulbs, HVAC systems
● Transportation of the RV to and from the repair facility.
● Water leaks or occurring damage as a result of failure to maintain exterior seals
● Adjustments to doors, drawers, locks, latches, slide out systems, awning, window treatments beyond 90 days of ownership
● Trailers used for business, rental, residential, commercial, or disaster relief purposes, or any purposes other than recreational travel and camping.
● Trailers that are not originally purchased through an authorized Riverside RV Dealership
● Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by; misuse, abuse, neglect, theft, vandalism, product modification, improper customer or dealer
installation, improper stowing of equipment, overloading or improper balancing of the load, low or high voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to
follow instructions supplied with the purchase of this RV, frame alterations, unauthorized attachments to the frame of the RV.
● Any fading or die lot changes of fabrics, carpet or linoleum.
● Rust or corrosion due to the environment or any broken glass damage
● Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by animals, exposure to natural or atmospheric elements, corrosive chemicals, ash or fumes generated or
released by vehicles collision, road hazards, rock chips, condensation, or any other source; impact, rock chips, dents, scratches or failure to maintain
● Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by the willful or negligent acts of the driver of the vehicle pulling the RV, an accident involving the RV, or
the condition of the road surface
● Damage or loss to the RV caused in whole or in part by the tow vehicle selected by the owner, owner’s operation or use of the tow vehicle, improper
selection or installation of towing hitch on tow vehicle, weight distribution, sway control, or equalizer equipment or damage to the owner’s tow
● Any injury, loss or damage due to mold or fungi
● Any RV licensed, registered or primarily used outside of the USA and Canada
Riverside will not be responsible or liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature that result from any defect in the recreational vehicle.
Any use of this warranty is fulfilling the terms of the warranty and will in no way restart this warranty.
We wish you many years of joyful vacationing pleasure in your new Riverside RV.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.