Grand Design Recreational Vehicles is proud to present the Reflection 150 Series 295RL Fifth Wheel. This half-ton towable trailer offers maximum features and luxuries with minimum weight. Weighing in at just under 9000 pounds, it can be towed by most full-sized and short bed trucks without taxing them.
Of course, the designers of the Grand Design Reflection 150 295RL Fifth Wheel remembered that their customers would never get a chance to enjoy all the great features of this towable trailer if they couldn’t get it into a space, so they made this trailer highly maneuverable for a trailer its size, equipping it with a 90-degree turning radius.
All in all, Grand Design Reflection has redefined what is possible for a half-ton towable fifth wheel.
The Grand Design Reflection 150 295RL weighs in at 8,995 pounds and is 32’ 9” long with an exterior height of 12’ 4.” It also sports ample water storage, with a 56-gallon freshwater tank, 78-gallon holding tank for greywater, and 39 gallons of wastewater storage.
Additionally, this trailer has a 35000 BTU furnace to keep you warm and toasty no matter how cold the weather outside is. Speaking of the outside, enjoy plenty of time there regardless of the weather under the 2 awnings, one 13’6” and the other 10’ 6”.
Besides the impressively sized awnings, the 295RL boasts many other outside features. These include:
- An aerodynamically shaped front cap with a maximal turn radius
- A LED hitch light,
- A rubberized suspension equalizer
- Aluminum wheels with e-rated tires
- Safety glass windows with an 80% tint radius
- Battery kill switch in pass-thru storage area
- 2 propane tanks, 30 gallons each
- 30″-radius entry door
- Aluminum entry steps
- Outside speakers
- Outside shower
- Roof ladder – factory-installed
- Full-sized spare tire and carrier
- High-capacity water pump with exterior and interior switches
- Extra-large 2″ freshwater drain valve
- Sidewall cable hookup
All of these features come as part of the standard package.
If you thought the outside of this Grand Design fifth wheel was impressive, wait until you get a look at all the extras packed inside of it!
Standard interior features include:
- Heated theatre seats with lights and massage
- Premium flooring
- Ductless flooring in living areas
- Residential-style window treatment
- Roller shades
- Pre-drilled and screwed cabinetry
- Ball-bearing drawer glides
- LED lighting with motion sensors in key areas
- Residential gunstock hardware
- Solid hardwood drawer fronts
- Panoramic slide windows
The kitchen is well designed and includes a refrigerator and a 30” wall-mounted microwave. A full-sized stovetop with an oven underneath rounds out the just-like-home appeal of this kitchen. The stainless-steel sink is attached to the island, which provides more storage and counter space. Surrounding all of the kitchen features are ample cabinets and a large pantry with flexible shelving.
The bathroom also packs a lot of punch without wasting precious space. It features a 30” x 36” walk-in shower with a large skylight. There’s also a full-sized, stainless-steel sink with a mirrored medicine cabinet and counter space. The designers also included plenty of linen storage space above the toilet. To ensure that you are always comfortable while in the bathroom, it comes equipped with A/C heating vents and a powered exhaust vent.
Three steps separate the bedroom from the rest of the living space, ensuring maximum privacy. The bedroom features a 60” by 80” queen-sized bed with storage underneath. More storage space can be found in cabinets over the bed and in the king-sized wardrobe. The bedroom is TV-ready with cable and satellite hookups provided.
Living Area Features
The living area features an entertainment center with a 40” TV and a fireplace. Across from the entertainment center, you will find theater seats, a dinette table with 2 chairs, and a bench seat with storage. At the back wall, there is a tri-fold sofa that can be pulled out to make a bed for additional sleeping space.
Grand Design also has several optional packages that might better meet your RVing needs.
The Ultimate Power Package
This package makes everything just a bit easier to do by adding power to many functions and a bit more comfort and luxury to others.
- 15k ducted main A/C
- “One-touch” electric awning with LED lights
- Maxx Air Fan
- AM/FM/CD/DVD HDMI Bluetooth stereo
- 50 AMP service, wired and framed for 2nd A/C
- High-definition LED TV
- A detachable power cord with LED light
- An automatic leveling system
- LED interior lighting
- LED lighting in the pass-thru storage area with motion sensors
- LED entry lights with motion sensors
- Compass connect
The Peace of Mind Package
These additional or upgraded features help to make the trailer seem just a bit more secure and homelike:
- Residential-style cabinetry
- Universal all-in-one docking station
- On-demand water heater
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- High-rise faucet with pullout sprayer
- Painted fiberglass front cap
- Residential-style booth dinette
- Quick connect for LP canisters
- Self-adjusting brakes
- Roller shades
- 6′ break-away cable
- Deep-seated kitchen sink
- Walk-on roof
- Aluminum rims
- Nitrogen-filled radial tires
- 2” Receiver hitch upgrade
Arctic Four-Seasons Protection Package
This package ensures that you stay comfortable in your trailer no matter how cold the temperature is outside. It also prevents freezing in your water storage tanks and pipes.
- 35k BTU high-capacity furnace
- Double-insulated roof and front cap
- Heated and enclosed dump valves
- Enclosed underbelly w/ circulating heat
- Thermofoil insulation under holding tanks
- EZ winterization valve in utility center
- Insulated floors
- Dual attic vents
- 12v Heat pads on holding tanks
- Heated pass-thru storage area
The Solar Package
This package includes everything you need to power your trailer with the sun’s rays. This includes solar panels, roof-mounted quick connect plugs, and a 50-amp charge controller.
If you have learned enough about the Reflection 150 295 RL Fifth Wheel to decide it’s worth learning more about how to get one, check it out on rvclickbuy.com! If it doesn’t sound like the right trailer for you, you can still visit our home page to browse all of the RVs we have to offer.