After doing a lot of searching for the RV of your dreams, you’re nearly ready to make a decision — and it’s likely the Shasta name is near the top of your list. For over 80 years, it has represented adventure and accessibility all at once, and the 2022 Shasta Shasta travel trailer is no different. Not only does it bring both to the market in spades, but it is arguably packed with the most value to date.
As you continue to determine which recreational vehicle is best for you, think about your family’s unique needs, travel style, and any extras that would make your adventures even more memorable — because it’s likely that one of Shasta’s Shasta travel trailers will fit the bill.
What Makes the Shasta Shasta Travel Trailer Unique?
The 2022 Shasta Shasta model remains rooted in the same quality the brand has been providing for decades while effortlessly combining spacious floorplans with a modern farmhouse style. There’s one thing for sure: this RV is making it easier than ever to feel at home with your partner or family while on the road.
- A lightweight aluminum exterior and fiberglass insulation mean the Shasta Shasta is thousands of pounds lighter than most others out there while still being durable and sturdy.
- With affordable prices that fit lots of different budgets, this RV is still full of the luxury amenities every family wants, like LED lighting, stainless steel appliances, and options for extra sleep space, a flat-screen TV, and even a fireplace.
- The versatile interior means you can provide space for extra friends, family members, or fellow RVers to hang out without being too cramped.
Although Shasta has been a reliable name in the industry for years, their newest models are making a name all for themselves — and for good reason.
Shasta Shasta Travel Trailer Models
With eleven models available in a wide range of sizes, there is one bound to fit the way you and your travel companions like to explore — and how comfortable you’d like to be while doing so.
Sitting at just over 23 feet long and with an unloaded vehicle weight of just under 3,500 pounds, this RV has a floorplan that is perfect for couples and small families of up to four who want to rest and relax without sacrificing space or safety while towing. Some of the most notable features in this model include:
- a full bathroom that has a 24″ by 40″ shower, a powered roof vent, and a large linen closet next door to store all of the towels and accessories you need for all of your travelers.
- the ability to make a tasty dinner for everyone on a three-burner, stainless steel cooktop — an upgrade from the typical two-burner that many other RVs have.
- comfort and space in a queen bed located at the front of the trailer, leaving the rest of the cabin available for spending time with loved ones playing games, watching your favorite movies, and watching the sunset through the windows.
If you’re looking for the perfect blend of core amenities alongside ease of travel, the 18HQ just makes sense.
With seven more feet of length than the 18FQ, the Shasta Shasta 26BH is one of the best choices for those who love to host and entertain while still going easy on your vehicle’s engine with an RV weight of around 4,600 pounds (unloaded). Perhaps the most impressive aspect of this model is the collection of available add-ons that can help make your camping experience even more memorable.
- With an RVQ grill, a thirty-pound propane tank set, and a mini outside kitchen upgrade, you can prepare a great meal without heating up the inside during the warm summer months — and you will have plenty of space to do it.
- If you’ve got visitors over in addition to the eight that this RV can sleep, you’ll appreciate the addition of a second air conditioning unit to dispel stale, stuffy air.
- For a truly unique experience, think about how awesome it would be to have your own walk-on roof deck easily supported by wood trusses wrapped in PVC.
Even if you’re not planning on inviting fellow RVers to your pad for dinner and drinks, this model is still a wonderful option for larger families or smaller groups who like to explore and have fun together while still having plenty of space to themselves.
As the largest of the Shasta Shasta models, the 32DS comes in at 36′ 7″ long and is still amazingly lightweight, topping out with a gross vehicle weight rating of 7,000 pounds. It can easily sleep eight or more people and is great for big groups who truly crave an at-home feel while traveling.
- Two slideouts provide extra bedding for up to four, with an option of an added lower bunk.
- The addition of a mini dinette means the children and young adults can have their own spaces to eat and socialize.
- The addition of an enclosed and heated underbelly will prevent your plumbing from freezing in the colder months so you can enjoy the RV life year-round without discomfort.
- All of the thoughtful (and inclusive) extras in the kitchen, like a glass cover for your cooktop, a pull-down sprayer, and a decorative backsplash, truly create a cozy, familiar atmosphere in the main area of this model.
Enjoy the Ease of Purchase With RVClickBuy
There’s no question that purchasing a recreational vehicle is a big step toward freedom, and no one understands that better than RVClickbuy. With our rigorous 100-point inspection, our exceptional purchasing experience, and our impeccable customer service, you can trust that RVClickBuy is here for you every step of the way.
Shop top brands from the comfort of your couch, let us deliver your RV right to your driveway, and all the while, stay confident that you will be able to adventure safely and memorably. No matter what Shasta Shasta travel trailer you choose, we’ve got the perfect one for you and all of your travel companions.